TIRED OF POOR QUALITY POOP BAGS THAT DON'T WORK?
Our Poop Bags Keep You And The Planet Clean!
Here's What You Are Getting: 180 Premium Poop Bags
- Large, leak-proof design (9x12 inches) ensures no messes and keeps your hands and clothing protected
- Fresh-scent eliminates the stinky smell
- Attractive green color hides the poop
- Eco-friendly, 100% recyclable materials keep you and the planet clean
- Specially designed Dispenser
IT'S THE PERFECT DOG POOP BAG
But Don't Take Our Word For It...Check Out Some Of Our Rave Customer Reviews Below!
- Free Shipping
- Premium value for money dog dirt bags. Ultra Long 22cm x 30 cm, so you or your clothes never make contact with the poop. Large enough for a St Bernard's Poo!
- Biodegradable dog poo bags, Eco-friendly, be kind to your dog and the planet.
- Easy To Use. Easy to open and detach from the roll. No tears or holes. Safe will not Split.
- 180 Bags per box (recyclable packaging) in 12 individual rolls small enough to fit in your pocket, or most dispensers for easy Carrying.
Dog Poo Bags - Degradable Eco Friendly Poop Bags - Designed By 2 Vets
As working vets with over 30 years' experience we know a thing or two about dog waste and we have designed this range of high quality dog poo bags after listening to our customers feedback over the years.
- These poop bags are long enough so that your sleeves and hands don't make contact with the poop when picking up after your pet, and are large enough for big breeds.
- The plastic is thick enough not to tear, split or leak yet still remains biodegradable. Our packaging is recyclable and practical to store your bags too.
- These poo bags are environmentally friendly, being made from exo-plastic This allows the plastic to be 100% recyclable. We use discarded oyster shells to reduce the amount of plastic used.
A point strongly made by our clients is that everyone should consider the environment when it comes to the use of any sort of plastic bags. On average a dog owner will use 4 to 6 poop bags per day which is up to 2190 plastic poop bags per year, per dog and with a population of 8.5 million dogs in the UK that is a LOT of poo bags!. Thus we try to encourage use of biodegradable poop bags only.
Remember even though you are doing your bit for the environment using these bags, the quality is still excellent and they are fun to use yet still great value for money, with a 100% guarantee.
Love Your Dog Love Your Planet
Click 'Add To Basket' Above To Get Your Poop Bags Today
Fast Shipping & Totally Hassle Free Returns
- All returns are handled by ourselves to ensure great customer service
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.
- Return Policy does not apply to products purchased with a discount code
At present we pack all your orders personally and ship all over the UK and Europe to optimize shipping times and improve efficiency, ALL customer service is handled by ourselves, sometimes small is definitely best.
What shipping options are available?
What should I do if you don’t receive my products?
- FREE Standard Shipping for all UK Orders!
- Most UK & EEC orders are shipped directly from our warehouse within 24-48 hrs for your convenience and maximum efficiency.
- Your product will arrive within 7 to 10 Business Days.
- Just mail us on email@example.com.
WE ARE VETERINARIANS WHO CREATE AWESOME PET STUFF.
Beautiful, practical, meaningful stuff to help your pet.
We make what we love.
We are passionate about what we do!
Dogs, Cats and Horses their health and well-being are our day to day passion and life we do not even think of it as work and we really do care.
All our products are the best they can be, for a very important customer your PET.
- All our products will work as described.
- They all come with the most important factor you cannot buy our own reputation as honest, ethical veterinarians.
- All the items have a lifetime guarantee and no hassle return policy.
- Tons of satisfied customers
- Courteous, knowledgeable and professional support
- Secure Ordering available
- Simply Pets Online was started by myself Paul and partner Sarah, we are both vets with over 30 years’ experience of small animal and equine practice (with some cows and sheep thrown in) between us. Three years ago we set up two unique veterinary practices Simply Cats and Simply Horses. Treating Cats and Horses only on top of a small animal only practice we owned.
- Combining a web site with a blog and using the our existing practice we have set up a small, unique spot on the web “Simply Pets Online” offering a collection of premium but value for money pet health products and accessories. All of the items we have personally endorsed and used either individually or / and in our clinics.
- For many years we have been asked by clients and friends for our honest opinion based on extensive experience as to the value and usefulness of various pet products. Both in the pet’s health field eg dog nail clippers and the general pet add-ons area such as car seat covers, toys etc.
- As so many products we saw were in our opinion just not good enough, either poor quality or and they just did not work as described! So we finally decided to produce a range of our own design developed through the lens of many years working with all sizes of pets, with all sorts of issue owned by an equally diverse range of owners.
- All the items we produce come with our own reputation and passion for pets and their health and wellbeing, as an integral part of the product. They do work, they are well made and we test every one ourselves and on our wide range of clients before they are ever released to be sold online. Our reputation is too important to do it any other way.
- Every item we sell comes with full instructions and in many cases unique video footage to cover most situations that we have experienced when using the products over the years to try and guide you.
- With over 30 years doing this we have made most of the mistakes and seen or heard of most of the things that can go wrong. So hopefully we can stop you making the same errors and play a part in keeping your pets healthy, well and able to live a long and happy life.
- Fundamental to our way of thinking is that every pet lives a life to its full potential.
Paul and Sarah
Dr P Proctor & Dr S Middleton MRCVS