Here's What You Are Getting: Pro-Quality Dog Nail Clippers
- Ideal for medium to large sized dogs
- Ergonomic rubber-coated handles guarantee you a firm and comfortable grip
- Safety Guard prevents injury to your dogs nails
- Sharp, stainless steel cutting blade cuts perfectly everytime
- Designed by vets with over 35 years experience. Lifetime guarantee.
IT'S THE PERFECT DOG NAIL CLIPPER
But Don't Take Our Word For It...Check Out Some Of Our Rave Customer Reviews Below!
Cut Your Dogs Nails Quickly & Safely Every Time.
- Professional Quality Dog Nail Clippers. Designed for safe, error free use by 2 Vets with over 35 years experience
- Sharp quality long lasting stainless steel cutting blade, cuts easily and quickly and will stay sharp for a long time
- Lifetime Guarantee. The only pet nail clippers you will ever need. Clip dogs nails with greater accuracy and efficiency. Ideal for medium to large sized dogs, all breeds
- Safety Guard Prevents injury to the dogs nails and locking blades are included for safe and easy storage
- Ergonomic rubber-coated handles for ease of use and a comfortable grip allowing firm safe control.
These professional plier type dog nail cutters are designed by two veterinary surgeons for safe and easy trimming of your dogs nails.
Remember The 4 Essentials for Safe Easy To Use Nail Cutters:
- Nail cutters with a sharp blade and safety stop. Stainless steel is best
- The clippers must feel comfortable and secure in your hand
- Premium materials in the tool resulting in a hIgh quality leveraged cutting action every time
- Sold & Supported By A Company You Can Trust
WHY Use Simply Pets Online Dog Nail Cutters?
- They are made of the finest quality stainless steel, so are durable and remain ultra sharp for a long time.
- The ergonomic handle with a bonded bright colored rubber grip is designed to allow safe slip free clipping with maximum comfort.
- These newly designed dog nail trimmers allow safe and accurate dog grooming with a greatly reduced risk of injury, as they are very sharp and have an inbuilt optional nail guard.
- Clipping your dogs nails will be quicker, safer and a much more comfortable experience with these vet designed dog nail cutters.
- We use these nail cutters professionally in our clinic.
Made of the highest quality materials in bright modern colors we guarantee these tools 100%, if you are unhappy in any way.
Why Wait? 100% Lifetime Guarantee You Have Nothing To Lose!
Fast Shipping & Totally Hassle Free Returns
- All returns are handled by ourselves to ensure great customer service
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.
- Return Policy does not apply to products purchased with a discount code
At present we pack all your orders personally and ship all over the UK and Europe to optimize shipping times and improve efficiency, ALL customer service is handled by ourselves, sometimes small is definitely best.
What shipping options are available?
What should I do if you don’t receive my products?
- FREE Standard Shipping for all UK Orders!
- Most UK & EEC orders are shipped directly from our warehouse within 24-48 hrs for your convenience and maximum efficiency.
- Your product will arrive within 7 to 10 Business Days.
- Just mail us on email@example.com.
WE ARE VETERINARIANS WHO CREATE AWESOME PET STUFF.
Beautiful, practical, meaningful stuff to help your pet.
We make what we love.
We are passionate about what we do!
Dogs, Cats and Horses their health and well-being are our day to day passion and life we do not even think of it as work and we really do care.
All our products are the best they can be, for a very important customer your PET.
- All our products will work as described.
- They all come with the most important factor you cannot buy our own reputation as honest, ethical veterinarians.
- All the items have a lifetime guarantee and no hassle return policy.
- Tons of satisfied customers
- Courteous, knowledgeable and professional support
- Secure Ordering available
- Simply Pets Online was started by myself Paul and partner Sarah, we are both vets with over 30 years’ experience of small animal and equine practice (with some cows and sheep thrown in) between us. Three years ago we set up two unique veterinary practices Simply Cats and Simply Horses. Treating Cats and Horses only on top of a small animal only practice we owned.
- Combining a web site with a blog and using the our existing practice we have set up a small, unique spot on the web “Simply Pets Online” offering a collection of premium but value for money pet health products and accessories. All of the items we have personally endorsed and used either individually or / and in our clinics.
- For many years we have been asked by clients and friends for our honest opinion based on extensive experience as to the value and usefulness of various pet products. Both in the pet’s health field eg dog nail clippers and the general pet add-ons area such as car seat covers, toys etc.
- As so many products we saw were in our opinion just not good enough, either poor quality or and they just did not work as described! So we finally decided to produce a range of our own design developed through the lens of many years working with all sizes of pets, with all sorts of issue owned by an equally diverse range of owners.
- All the items we produce come with our own reputation and passion for pets and their health and wellbeing, as an integral part of the product. They do work, they are well made and we test every one ourselves and on our wide range of clients before they are ever released to be sold online. Our reputation is too important to do it any other way.
- Every item we sell comes with full instructions and in many cases unique video footage to cover most situations that we have experienced when using the products over the years to try and guide you.
- With over 30 years doing this we have made most of the mistakes and seen or heard of most of the things that can go wrong. So hopefully we can stop you making the same errors and play a part in keeping your pets healthy, well and able to live a long and happy life.
- Fundamental to our way of thinking is that every pet lives a life to its full potential.
Paul and Sarah
Dr P Proctor & Dr S Middleton MRCVS